OOTD: Red Coat and Zara Green Lace Dress

5:35:00 PM

I took these photos in the beginning of December but ever since then I was so busy with school work and preparing for my final exams. These shots are taken by my Thai friend who was taking a course called "photo technique" in fall 2012 semester. He asked me to be a model for him so it is a perfect importunity for me to get the photos to do an OOTD blog :) since I do not have a DSLR camera and I don't have a personal photographer to take a photo for me. I think I need to my a DSLR camera but it is just so expensive and might be too hard for me to use and eventhough I have a professional camera there will be no one to take a photo for me anyway :( I'm quite sad about that
Anyway this is my Outfit of the day (Dec 9 2012).


Photos are taken with Nikon DSLR camera by WalkingELZD

Outfit Details
Red Coat: from YSC, a Korean high street brand, FW10 collection
Green Lace Tulip Dress: from Zara, bought it in Thailand on Zara Sale for 2990 Baht, FW11 collection
Studed Jewel Clutch: from Zara, bought in Zara Korea for 69,000 KRW, FW12 collection
Black Boots: Aerosole
Leather Gloves: Elle


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog has always been a good source for me to get quality tips on blogging. Thanks once again.
    lace dress

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe