OOTD: Three Floor Star Catcher Dress

1:29:00 PM

Since the Launch on spring 2012, Three Floor has caught the eyes of many fashion bloggers and fashionistas around the world including me. Three Floor offer a high quality design with an appropriate price tag. Everyone can look fab in Three Floor without having to spend more than 200 GBP. Three Floor is my most favorite high-street brand but I never been able to affoard it before because even though the price was not that high for many people, it is still too expensive for me who doesn't earn money myself. Luckily that ASOS had a flash sale and I bought this dress for 43GBP (original price 72 GBP). I did post about the sale on my blog back in December here. Anyway I was so happy I finally own A THREE FLOOR DRESS!!! and I love this dress so much, the material if fantastic and the design is so me. But since the dress is backless it is impossible to wear it and walk around normal street in Thailand, I can only wear it in the downtown area therefore I brought a tshirt to wear over this dress on the way back home so that I won't be the center of attention.







 














Bracelets: H&M
Nails: Nail Rock Chevrons Nail Wraps, buy at Asos or Missguided
Earrings: Neon Earrings, Bought from JJ Weekend Market
Ring: Smokey Quartz Ring from JJ Weekend Market


Photos are taken by my Talented Photographer friend, Boss Apichat you may contact him here if you are interested in his work





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe