March Haul: Monotone x Neon

8:09:00 AM


Monotone is one of the hottest trends of spring/summer 2013 and is my favorite trend of the season. I love Black&White clothes but I don't like just ordinary black&white, I prefer black&white in print such as checkerboard, diamond, stripe. When wearing black&white I like to add a bit of neon yellow to add a little color to the outfit and make it more playful and fashionable. Here are the items I purchases recently from either a Korean clothing shop or ASOS (yes my all the time favorite shopping place)



1. Checkerboard dress from a Korean Boutique 85,000 KRW
2. ASOS Premium Jewelled Bib Necklace  in Super Neon Yellow£40.00







5.  Punky Planet Lips Chain Necklace 21000 KRW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe