Haul: MANGO Cotton Stripe Blazer ss13 Miranda Kerr

3:15:00 PM



I love the design of this jacket so much. The cutting is perfect, the stripe print is right on trend and the material is so good. I ordered this jacket on mango shop online. At first I thought that the item will be sent from local mango shop in korea since they say that "free shipping over 50,000 won" but it turns out that my mango jacket was sent from Bacelona!! via DHL express!! Mango.com has the best delivery service ever!




Top: Mango Strped Blazer 89.99USD
Bottom: Balmain White and Black Linen Striped Blazer 4,450.00USD







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe