Coach Fall 2013 Press Preview at COACH Store, Siam Paragon

3:58:00 PM





So on the day I flew back home(26 Jul 2013) I got an invitation from Pacifica Elements to attend Coach Fall 2013 Private Preview Event at Siam Paragon, I was really happy because this is the first time I got invited to this kind of event. When I arrived at the store I found a couple of people there, most of them are from Thai fashion magazine and there were only two fashion bloggers there which is me and Gail from The Equinox Fashion. I was happy to meet people in the fashion industry at the event and this blog post is the post I am really excited to blog about. Anyway, I should start talking about Coach fall 2013 collection or else my post will be too long because of my excitement.

There are three main collection from Coach, the Legacy collection, the Saffiano collection and the Madison collection. The key items of Legacy collection are Harper Triple Zip Satchel, Carryall in the color of Deep port and Light Khaki. The colors are deeper and darker than those of the spring season, they are perfect color for fall 2013. The key items of Saffiano collection are Saffiano Leather Medium East-West City Tote,Saffiano Flight Wristlet and Colorblock New Soft Wallet. The key items of Madison collection are the Madison Phoebe Shoulder Bag in Vermillion and Marigold, the Leather Carryall, the Leather Crossbody and the Flap Satchel in shades of Vermilion, Camel, Black and Marigold My favorite out off all of them are Legacy Leather Haley Satchel in Mustard and the New Soft Wallet in Saffiano Colorblock Leather in Cranberry/Vermillight Golden.

At the event, there were many foods provided, including my favorite dessert, macarons Also there was a coach bag cake that looks so real that even some people in the event tried to lift the bag!!The staffs at the event were so nice, they gave us loads of information about the new collection and gave all of us the collection book including a gift in coach box. I came home and open the gift box I got from the event and I found Coach Flat Card Case in Saffiano Leather . I really like the minimalistic design, Thank you Pacifica Elements for the gorgeous gift :)

เมื่อวันก่อนพีชได้รับบัตรเชิญจากบริษัท Pacifica Elements ซึ่งเป็นบริษัทของไทยที่นำเข้าแบรนด์แฟชันชื่อดังจากอเมริกาหลายๆ แบรนด์ไม่ว่าจะเป็น COACH, KEDS, KENNETH COLE และอื่นๆ ให้ไปเข้าร่วมงาน Press Preview ของ Coach คอลเลคชั่นฤดูใบไม้ผลิประจำปี 2013 ที่ร้าน Coach สาขาสยามพารากอน ซึ่งทาง Pacifica Elements ได้เชิญตัวแทนจากนิตยสารต่างๆ และบล๊อกเกอร์เข้าร่วมงานนี้ พีชเองรู้สึกเป็นเกียรติเป็นอย่างมากที่ได้เป็นหนึ่งในแฟชั่นบล๊อกเกอร์ที่ถูกเชิญไปเข้างานนี้
ภายในงานพีชได้พบกับพี่ๆ ของบริษัท Pacifica Elements พี่ๆได้ให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับ กระเป๋า Coach คอลเลคชั่นใหม่นี้ ทั้งของผู้หญิงและของผู้ชาย โดยกระเป๋าของผู้หญิงในคอลเลคชั่นนี้จะเน้นโทนทีที่ค่อนข้างทึบ เพื่อให้สอดคล้องกับสีสันของฤดูใบไม้ร่วง โดยกระเป๋าชิ้นที่พีชชอบมากที่สุดเลยคือ Legacy Leather Haley Satchel  กระเป๋าสะพายข้าง สีเหลืองมัสตาส และ New Soft Wallet in Saffiano Colorblock Leather in Cranberry/Vermillight Golden.กระเป๋าตังหนังคัลเลอร์บล๊อก สีชมพู แดง

Outfit details
Crop top: MANGO
Colorblock Skirt: ZARA
Necklace: ZARA
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Lauren by Ralph Lauren




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe