OOTD: London Street Style At Siam Center

7:08:00 PM

My style today is fun and flirty(really? lol) ok let's say it is a fun and colorful outfit. I really love this outfit. I wear crop top with colorful spike shoulder and neon orange skirt plus neon yellow earrings, I can't think of anything more colorful than this. hehe. I love wearing crop top during summer because it is so hot in Thailand. Also I love holographic because it is rainbow and very eye catching.

สไตล์ในวันนี้เน้นสีสันสดใส เสื้อคร๊อปติดหนามสีสดบนไหล่ช่วยเพิ่มความกว้างของไหล่สำหรับผู้หญิงที่ช่วงบนเล็ก (ยิ่งช่วงล่างใหญ่กว่าช่วงบนยิ่งดีเลย เพราะการเล่นดีเทลล์ที่ไหล่จะช่วยบาลานซ์ขนาดของตัวเรา) เสื้อครอป เหมาะกับหน้าร้อนเมืองไทยเป็นอย่างยิ่ง เพราะมันไม่ทำให้เรารู้สึกร้อนอบอ้าว บวกกับกระโปรงสีส้มทะส้อนแสง ช่วยเพิ่มสีสันให้แก่ชุดในวันนี้ สำหรับเครื่องประดับพีชเลือกต่างหูสีเหลืองสะท้อนแสง รองเท้า และกระเป๋า holographic เพื่อเพิ่มสีสันให้กับชึกในวันนี้ยิ่งขึ้นอีก เพราะ holographic เวลามีแสงไฟกระทบจะส่องแสงสีรุ้งออกมา


Photos by Jirakit Ethisan


Outfit details
Top: ASOS colorful spike shoulder top
Skirt: River Island neon orange skirt
Shoes: ASOS holographic shoes
Bag: ZARA holographic bag
Earrings: ASOS neon yellow perspex earring
Sunglasses: ASOS rounded sunglasses



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice Outfit! You look great! <3
    following you!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ka
      I love your blog too, I know you from lookbook.nu ^^
      I love your style

      xoxo
      Peach

      Delete
  2. cool look indeed! I bet you were in the centre of attention on streets of London!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe