Make-up Travel Exclusive Palettes

10:02:00 AM

I haven't posted about make up for a while because I lost my interest in make up. But ever since I moved back to Thailand my interest in make up increases day by day. Maybe because here, in Thailand people do heavy make up. I always see people in the downtown looking like they just came out of a TV show, with full coverage foundation, fine face contouring and fake eye lashes. They make me feel like I did not do a make up even though I did as much as I was in Korea lol. Anyway I want to tell you guys that this Sunday I will be leaving on a trip to Italy and France and I plan to do a lot of shopping ( maybe lots of window shopping lol) Ans since I will be traveling, I can shop at duty free shops too, I did google some beautiful make up palettes that can only be purchased at duty free stop and I found these gorgeous palettes. I'll keep looking for them at duty free shops and will do a review if I manage to get them :)

No.1 DeVoted to YSL – Palette Parisienne

"A palette which differs greatly to previous models. undeniably Yves Saint Laurent,
it picks up the brand’s “Yconiques” codes such as black, gold, and the YSL Cassandra…
a genuine haute Couture make-up essential…
an invitation to travel in French-style chic.
the moSt unique and eLegant YSL PaLette 

From Paris to Shanghai, new York to hong Kong… dressed in black lacquer, this ultra-slim,
chic and travel-friendly palette follows the Parisienne on her most daring adventures.
one day mysterious and seductive, the next natural “French touch” or sophisticated 
“Couture”... she can completely restyle her cheeks, lips and eye make-up at any time, 
daring to reinvent herself and become her own make-up artist.

10 “Couture” Colours
“the Saint Laurent woman expresses herself with colours”, Lloyd Simmonds
the Parisienne palette comes with a wide panoramic mirror, and, for the first time, 
includes Couture colours created by Lloyd Simmonds, true legends of the Yves Saint 
Laurent heritage and inspired by the lights of Paris, the eternal symbol of femininity 
and elegance.
10 emblematic shades in an ultra-slim case.
universal colours which adapt to the skin tones of all women, from every continent.
For women on the move. "

In the palette:
1 ‘healthy glow’ pink blusher 
5 ombres 5 Lumières eye shadows: violet, midnight blue, bronze, gold and sand 
3 rouges à Lèvres Pur Couture lip colours from rosewood to fuchsia 
1 golden gloss nude shine lip gloss
1 mini black mascara Volume effet Faux-Cils Shocking

No.2 Bobbi Brown Day to Night Shadow Options Palette
The ultimate eye palette, this collection of soft matte and shimmering shadows offers countless looks for day and night. Five lid enhancing shades, plus an all-over, eyeliner shade and a dual-ended brush

In the palette: 7 eye shadow shades in matte, shimmer and sparkle finish. 
1. Caviar (matte)
2. Diamond (shimmer wash)
3. Dusty Plum (metallic)
4. Eggplant (shimmer wash)
5. Ivory (matte)
6. Star (sparkle)
7. Volcano Spar (sparkle)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe