Guest Post on MY| TRND

8:29:00 PM

A few months ago I was invited by Nina Simmons, the brand manager of mytrnd.com to be a guest blogger at mytrnd.com. She told me to choose a collection and write a review on it and I chose to review Stella McCartney SS14 collection because it was one of my favorite collection of spring/summer 2014. If you want to know my thought on this collection please visit the link here
I hope you guys like my review and I am looking forwards to more opportunities like this :)



To see the full post on mytrnd.com, please click here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe