Daytime Lingerie Dress

6:04:00 AM

Today, I'd like to showcase an outfit that evokes just a touch of bedroom fantasy while keeping a classy appearance overall. Since spring/summer 2013, the lingerie dress trend have made an appearance on many runway shows such as Louis Vuitton and Stella McCartney and the trend continues to be popular in spring/summer 2014. I think a daytime lingerie dress is a really clever idea, it is sexy yet not too revealing, making the woman feel pretty and good about her body.

Here I styled my dress with a fedora hat for a daytime look. A hat gave a classy European woman vibe to the outfit. Blue shoes give a nice, playful accent to an elegant, darker palette, making this is a perfect outfit to wear for a day out shopping with friends. If you're looking for something to wear out at night, you can swap the blue shoes for a darker shade in the style of your choice and with a stylish clutch to match. Remember to keep it simple! This dress is classy and you don't want to overpower it. Minimal accessories are best.

You might notice that the dress is pretty loose on me, that is because I bought the dress 1-2 size bigger than my actual size because the neoprene fabric really hugs the body like a second skin and I personally think it doesn't look good to wear a really tight neoprene dress. 




Photos by Apichat Saekrung

Outfit Details
Dress: Zara Lingerie Style Dress
Shoes: Zara Colorblock Pointed Heels
Earring: Crystal Chandelier Earrings from Zara
Bag: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Hat: Fedora Hat from FILIPPO CATAZI, Similar here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe