The 100th Post -- OOTD: Summer Style Suit

4:36:00 PM

So, this is the 100th post of my blog!!!! I can't believe I have been blogging for this long already. Being a fashion blogger was something I never see coming. I have started this blog as a beauty blog because at that time I like cosmetics and skincare a lot and I have seen so many Thai beauty blogs but not a single Thai fashion blog. As time goes by, my passion for fashion has over-shined my passion for beauty. I have spent a lot of time surfing fashion website and discovered many fashion blogs that I like such as The Blonde Salad, Gary Pepper and Tuula. Those fashion bloggers really inspired me to create my own fashion blog so I turned my beauty blog into a fashion blog as it is today. I think beauty is something you can't change that much but style is something you can play with and is what can really make you stand out. Style is personal, it expresses who you are. I just wish I have a personal photographer so that I can take outfit photos more often and post more consistently. The past three years I have asked my friends to take photos for me and I am really thankful that I have them supporting my passion.

As for today outfit, I want to go for a black and white theme but I don't want it to be a total black and white look so I pair the outfit with a colorblock blue-navy pointed heels. This outfit is all about contrast, light and dark colors. As for the accessories, I don't want any color so I went for a greyish transparent  chandelier earrings. 

สวัสดีคะ นี่ก็เป็นโพสที่ 100 ของบล๊อกนี้แล้วนะคะ ไม่อยากจะเชื่อเลยว่าเขียนโพสมาเยอะขนาดนี้แล้วเพราะปกติเป็นคนชอบพูดมากกว่าเขียน 55 แรกเริ่มเดิมทีบล๊อกนี้เป็นบิ้วตี้บล๊อกเพราะตอนนี้พีชเห็นพี่ๆ เพื่อนๆ คนไทยหลายคนทำบิ้วตี้บล๊อกก็เลยอยากทำบ้าง บวกกับการที่ตอนนั้นเราชอบสีสันชอบแต่งหน้า ซื้อเครื่องสำอางต่างๆนานา แต่เวลาผ่านมาเรื่อยๆพีชก็รู้สึกว่าการแต่งหน้ามันก็ไม่แตกต่างกันมากในแต่ละวัน แต่การแต่งตัวนี่สิที่สามารถทำให้แตกต่างกันได้และสามารถแสดงบุคลิกของแต่ละคนออกมากได้ด้วย เป็นสิ่งที่เป็นข้อความบ่งบอกถึงตัวตนของแต่ละคนเลยทีเดียว จริงๆแล้วอยากจะโพสมากกว่านี้หลายๆเท่าแต่ติดที่ว่าพีชไม่ได้มีช่างกล้องส่วนตัวเหมือนแฟชั่นบล๊อกเกอร์ดังๆหลายๆคนที่ส่วนใหญ่จะมีแฟนเป็นช่างกล้อง >< แต่ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้นที่มีมาถึง100โพสได้นี่ก็ต้องขอบคุณเพื่อนของพีชจริงๆที่เสียสละเวลามาถ่ายรูปให้ ทำให้พีชได้ทำตามความฝันของตัวเองต่อไป ^^





Photos by Apichat Saekrung

Outfit Details
Blouse: Miranda Cream Shirt with Bow Tie from Mango
Blazer: Zara Black Tuxedo Style Blazer 
Shorts: Zara  Shorts
Shoes: Zara Colorblock Pointed Heels
Earring: Zara Chandelier Earrings
Bags: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Quilted Bag


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe