Happy Sunny Day

10:22:00 AM

Guys Summer is officially here in Thailand. I know this might sounds a bit weird because Thailand is a hot country and a lot of you guys think that Thailand only has one season but actually there are three seasons in Thailand including summer, rainy season and winter. Winter in Thailand is not cold but colder enough to allow Thai people to wear jackets in Thailand!! This year winter is a little bit longer than usual so I did not feel the true summer heat in Thailand since I cam back until now. Today was super hot in Bangkok, and a very bright sun inspired me to wear this outfit. Here I got a very bright yellow crop top and I pair it with a metallic faux leather skirt. The bright yellow and the metallic silver combination makes me look light I am a mini sun walking on the street and my holographic bag is highly reflective under the sun light making it very hard to look at it. But overall I really like the effect of the outfit, let me know what you guys think. 
Oh and by the way, the top and the skirt are from a famous Thai designer, Milin who is a Central Saint Martin and an FIT grad. I have adored her design since 2010 and finally bought this metallic skirt in 2012 and this top in 2013, both are from a Material Girl,  Material World collection so my today look is very cohesive. I love that she really understand the woman body and all her clothes make the body look skinnier and curvier. 
The photos for this ootd post are taken by the chic street style fashion blogger, Gail from The Equinox Fashion . We had so much fun shooting each other. I can't wait to see the photos I took for her on her blog.  

วันนี้ที่กรุงเทพากาศร้อนมากคะเลยจัดไปเลย outfit  ท้าแดด (เอิ่ม ดำกว่าเดิมมั้ยเนี่ย) สีสันวันนี้เน้นเลียนแบบสีและความสะท้อนแสงของพระอาทิตย์เลยใส่เป็นเสื้อสีเหลืองสด และกระโปรงสีเงินสะท้อนแสง บวกกับประเป๋าสะท้อนแสงสีรุ้งซึ่งทำให้คนที่มองผ่านรู้สึกแสบตา และคงแอบด่าเบาๆว่าใส่อะไรทำไมไม่เห็นใจคนมองเลย ฮ่าๆ ขอโทษด้วยคะ สำหรับเสื้อและกระโปรงชุดนี้เป็นของ Milin Material Girl,  Material World collection ทั้งคู่ ลุคที่ได้เลยดู cohesive มากๆ แต่ไม่ได้ก๊อปลุคบุคมานะคะ อันนี้พีชเลือกมิ๊กแอนด์แมตช์เอง ส่วนตัวชอบเสื้อผ้าแบรนด์ Milin มากๆคะเพราะว่าใส่แล้วทำให้หุ่นดีขึ้น 
สำหรับรูปเซ็ตนี้ถ่ายโดยแก้ว แฟชั่นบล๊อกเกอร์คนไทยที่เป็นที่รู้จักกันในอินเตอเน๊ตในนาม The Equinox Fashion 










Photos by Fashion Blogger, Gail from The Equinox Fashion

Top: Milin Sensor Top in Bright Yellow, here
Skirt: Milin Wind Shield Skirt in Metallic Silver, here
Shoes: Aerosoles Dark Blue Dress Shoes
Bag: Zara Holographic Clutch Bag


Have a Happy day

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe