Siam Center

4:26:00 AM




Hey guys, I am back on blogging!! I finally got a job that I have always wanted. It is an international graduate program at a cable manufacturing company. I knew that I got a job in late February and was sent to Milan, Italy for a training for 2 weeks. I will write an update on my new job in the next post.

As for this post, the photos were taken by my friends on May 3, I had a 3 days holiday that week including weekend so I decided to go to the shopping center and meet my friends, It was fun and relaxing. The weather was good. I like the sunshine in the first and second photo. Oh excuse the crowd behinds my second photo. I really liked that photo because it captured the atmosphere of that day perfectly. The malls were crowded and I was happy and full of energy. I have done a lot of shopping in the past months, more than I could wear in a month as now I only get to dress up on weekends. The shirt is new and it's from Zara spring 2014 collection, I really like that it is perfect for the hot weather in Thailand as it is a mix of satin, chiffon and jersey fabric, plus the fashion illustration print on the shirt is so cute. The sandals are my new favorite add to the closet, they can go with both casual and dress up outfit. Their gold plates make them look more luxurious while the sandals style keep it simple.


Outfit Details
Top: Zara, here (Ref. 1165/033)
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Pedro, here
Earring: ASOS 
Bag: Coccinelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe