Update and Sneak Peak of the Upcoming Blog Posts

6:59:00 PM

I haven't been updating my blog for a while, been really busy the past months, I was moving and traveling between 4 countries!! Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. Yeah it was crazy. I just moved to Indonesia on Oct 1, which is like a week ago and now I think it is a good time to write a little update. 

Here is what's happened in my job. During my first year, I am being rotate to a new job function and a new location every three months. Starting with Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and finishing with Malaysia. It has been over 6 months since I joined this graduate program. Life has been  challenging for me because moving to a new country means I have to start everything from zero. Making new friends, learning new culture, learning new language, adapting to the environment and dealing with unforeseen circumstances. Also working with an engineering company means I have to work in an area that is far away from the city and I am pretty much a city girl, I like a place when I can travel anywhere using public transportation and have a mall where I can go shopping and get some fashion inspiration from that..well what can I do? I am a fashion addicted so that is the source of my happiness :) But since I couldn't do it as often, I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately ( I picked up this habit from living in Korea) 

During April - June 2014, I was working in Rayong, Thailand. There I didn't do any photoshoot because I can only go back to Bangkok during the weekend. Then in July 2014 - September 2014, I was mostly in Shah Alam - Kuala Lumpur Malaysia where I meet an amazing photographer,  Patrick, we did a photoshoot in Kuala Lumpur. Meanwhile at the end of July I visited Singapore it was the first time I went there in a non work related matter. I had a great time there, took a couple of photos.  I will upload my all my outfit photos soon but until then here is the sneak peak of the upcoming blog post.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe