Little Black Lace Dress

5:59:00 PM

Little Black Dress is a wardrobe staple for all fashionistas. Whatever occasion you are wearing a dress to, you can never go wrong with LBD. When  the dress is in mono-colour, in particular when the color of the dress is so dark, I prefer my dress to have a little details on it like an embellishment or lace. I personally like the combination of black and lace because it is so mysterious and sexy yet elegant.

A lot of photos are shot from behind my back because I want to show the back detail of the dress, I love the bridal style button up back even though it took me 10x more time to get dress. I hope you like this look. The photos were shot near Pavilion Mall, Kuala Lumper










Outfit Details
Dress: Zara 
Shoes: Aerosoles
Earring: Kate Spade Small Square Stud Earrings , here
Bag: Longchamp

Photographer : Patrick Tee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe