A Lunch Date Outfit

5:18:00 PM

Hi girls, I hope you had a great Valentine's date. Today I just wanna do a quick post of an outfit I would choose to wear on a lunch date. It looks like I am wearing a strapless dress over a sleeveless shirt but in fact it is just one dress. The strapless dress is romantic and classy while the shirt under it makes it the dress wearable in daytime. I pair the dress with a pair of black pumps and threw in a read cardigan to add a pop of colour. 


Outfit Details
Dress: Jaspal  
Cardigan: G2000
Bracelet: Bought from Singapore
Earrings: Kate Spade Small Square Stud Earrings, here

Photographer: Patrick Tee 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe