2015 Travel Diaries: Ibiza - Cala Gracio Beach

2:09:00 PM


Hi guys! Welcome to the first post of my summer 2015 Trip Series and by summer I mean European summer not South East Asian summer :) Ever since I have moved here I got a chance to travel inside Italy a bit but only to the cities close to Milan. This time I have a long holidays due to my company closing for two weeks so I decided to go to Spain and I can't be any happier with my choice. I probably had the best summer of my life in Spain (and after this in the south of Italy). I was in Ibiza for 3.5 days and I wish I had spent more time there. On my second day I decided to explore San Antonio so I walked my from hotel to Cala Gracio. The walk was longer than I thought as I had to walk passes basically only roads as they aren't many people living there. When I arrived I think the place looked much better than I imagined. The beach was small so it was overcrowded but I managed to find a quite spot near the boat house near a Spanish lady who was kind enough to take all these photos for me. She even taught me how to pose. She couldn't speak English so I had to talk to her in my broken Italian and she replied back to me in Spanish. Strangely we understood each other :)

Bikinis from Tezenis
And Finally I was taking my first dip of my holidays!!! The water was so cool, which is perfect for the hot weather in Ibiza.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe